Cedar + Spruce Soap
Cedar + Spruce Soap
This soap is ideal for all skin types. It gently cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture. Its gentle scent of the forest is calming and grounding.
Cedar hydrosol: Contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is naturally astringent and is particularly good for toning as well as tightening the skin.
Black Spruce oil: Known for its astringent and bacteria fighting components. This oil helps regulates the skin's oil production making it useful for dry, oily and acne prone skin types. It keeps the skin and hair feeling moisturized and soft.
Ingredients: Olea europaea (olive oil), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), Thuja plicata (wildcrafted cedar hydrosol), sodium hydroxide, Picea mariana (black spruce oil), Thuja plicata (red cedar oil).
4oz vegan cold process soap
*Keep soap in a dry environment between uses.
** Each bar of handcrafted soap is unique. The bar you purchased may not be identical to the one in the product picture but will resemble it closely.
MATERIAL + CARE
MATERIAL + CARE
Shipping | Exchanges | Returns
HOW DO YOU SHIP MY ORDER?
We offer the following shipping or delivery options depending on your region:
- Applies to orders with delivery addresses within Canada.
- Regular Parcel estimated (not guaranteed) arrival times are: orders within Lower MainLand: up to 2 business days. Orders within British Columbia: up to 5 business days. Orders outside British Colombia: up to 9 business days
- Xpresspost estimated (not guaranteed) arrival times are: orders within Lower Mainland: next business day. Orders within British Colombia: 2-3 business days. Orders outside British Colombia: 3-4 business days.
DISCLAIMER: Delivery standards are for items sent between most major urban centres and are estimates only. Actual delivery times depend on origin, destination, weather conditions and other factors.
Shipping Outside of Canada?
Shipping Times are not guaranteed. They Are typical 7-14 days for orders to USA. For any other country we will send you the estimated time once we shipped your order.
Local Pick-Up & Delivery
HOW DOES LOCAL PICK-UP OR LOCAL DELIVERY WORK?
When you place your order, we receive the order right away. We will start preparing your order and once we are complete we will notify you by email that your order is ready for pick-up! You can come pick up your order at our shop in downtown Squamish.
When you place your order, we will prepare it right away. We will then get in contact with you to discuss a good time for your order to be delivered.
Exchanges + Returns
At Wild And Heart, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. We understand that sometimes returns or exchanges are necessary. This Return Policy outlines our guidelines and procedures for returning or exchanging items purchased from our online store.
Eligibility for Returns/Exchanges:
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be unused, and in the same condition as when it was received. ( This does not include trying on clothing for sizing reason. )
- The item must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Certain items such as underwear, swimwear, and accessories (e.g., earrings, hair accessories) may not be eligible for return due to hygiene reasons. Please check the product description for specific details.
- Personalized or customized items are generally not eligible for return unless there is a manufacturing defect or error on our part.
- If you wish to exchange an item for a different size, color, or style, please contact our customer support team to check for availability.
- Exchanges are subject to item availability. If the requested item is unavailable, we will process it as a return and issue a refund.
- Customers are responsible for any price differences, taxes, or additional shipping costs associated with exchanges.